Monday, December 22, 2008


I'm back.
It's Christmas, officially my second one, but the first one is a little foggy and I didn't get the Porsche so I'm not counting it. So far so good, mom and dad are a little crazy. They are looking for a new place for us to live. Mommy keeps saying, "I just want to be closer to work so I can see Beaux more", then daddy says, "what Honey the vikings just scored so I wasn't listening". Daddy watches a lot of football these days but it's play-off time so it's cool. I have three of my own footballs and someday I'll make the guy in the picture look like low grade talent.
Daddy keeps talking about some old guy named Santa but I haven't met him yet. Daddy must really like Santa cuz he is trying to look like him now. He hasn't shaved and is trying to grow his belly bigger by eating all the time. Daddy made a bunch of cookies in the oven and then mommy put colorful stuff on them. I helped her but my nose was running a lot so I added a little of my own decorations.
Tonight Daddy is watching football again but it's not the Vikings so I'm not sure why he is watching. The team has really ugly yellow & green uniforms, the cheerleaders are all over 200lbs, and their fans are wearing blocks of cheese on their heads. I love cheese as much as the next guy but WOW that's goofy. The only people that strange are from Wisconsin but Daddy would never cheer for their team!
Go Vikings, and Merry Christmas all

1 comment:

Alison Medeck said...

yay! Beaux, you're back buddy! We missed you...